Sunday, January 18, 2009

Winter Vacation--EXPOSED!

I guess we're just not used to getting snowed in for so many days in a row. The snow was beautiful and there's nothing like a White Christmas, but we all got a little stir crazy. Emphasis on the crazy.

Back in college my roommates and I used to play a great game called Sick Face. I won't go into details, but will simply say that the minute Lauren snagged the digital camera and started taking some pretty sweet pictures, I knew we were related. I still can't help but laugh.

We played plenty of Settlers. I would also like to take this opportunity to share the results of an experiment: The longer you wait to wash your hair, the better the results. My record for the break was four and a half days.

Mom had some pretty classic charade moves, and was always fun to watch playing Cranium.

No comments: