Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New Year!

For someone who is living a life she didn't expect to be living, I have had some amazing opportunities to learn about divine potential and how to discover purpose within ourselves when it is not handed to us by a job, a role, or an expectation. This week I had a melding of teachings. In this book (see my bookshelf!),

the author mentions that the best way to be successful is to wish everyone else success. Then as we go about living a conscious, meaningful existence, those around us are lifted and inspired to do the same. A perfect (albeit fictitious) example was found in a movie a friend recommended to me. Have you seen "Akeelah and the Bee"?

May I just recommend it to you and anyone who has dreams yet to come true? When we go about being the person we are meant to be, magic happens. I can't wait to see what the magic brings in 2009.

No comments: