Sunday, January 18, 2009

Live Your Laiph

Since 2009 is the year of making your dreams come true, I just want to send a shout-out to one of my favorite dream-chasers. A good friend, Hyrum Lai (of the previous post "Most Beautiful Couple in LA"), has started a clothing line of t-shirts, hoodies, and caps. For the past 15 years, my go-to outfit is jeans, a tee, and a great hoodie. Hyrum's "Sing Along" is my favorite hoodie ever. It is so soft. Even if you're not in the market, just go check out his site:
Keep going for it, Hyrum. You are a total inspiration.
And may I once again suggest the constant use of high-protection sunscreen. Freckles stop being cute and start being scary once you reach a certain age. There's no going back...

1 comment:

Sarah Pearl said...

Linz, your freckles will always be cute. The only time you look scary is when you're WINNING the sick face game. no one can compete. Love the laiph!