Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My New Job

On Thursday, July 30, I will be starting a new job. My title is School Resource Coordinator. I will be providing support to 5-6 needy schools in San Francisco Unified. I will be working more with administration, teachers, parents, community members, corporations, and volunteers. Hopefully I will get to interact every once in a while with some kids. It is a non-profit called San Francisco Education Fund. If you are interested, check it out:


Here I go again.

5 comments:

Turley Family said...

congrats

Kim said...

congrats linds....only wish you were in southern cal but now i have even more reason to head north. this sounds like it will be a good opportunity and I know you will make quite the difference. keep me posted!!

In the Hartland said...

Wooooooo-hoooooo! Linds, congrats! That is so exciting that you landed a job during a time when no one can. Well done. And, it sounds very cool....and just think, no grading! I think that San Fran will be a perfect fit for you with surfing spots not too far away. Life is good.

Karin said...

YEAH! JOB! I am glad you found something and hope you will enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!