Friday, July 17, 2009

inching northward...San Francisco

My fabulous friend, Tracy, has soooo many talents. She is the go-to girl for a kick-ass wedding dress. (I am going to plug because I want to. She is starting a business resizing, refitting, revamping, remaking vintage or family heirloom wedding dresses. did i mention how talented she is?) She showed me her 1900s Victorian townhouse that they have gutted out and restored amazingly, walked me through some cool neighborhoods in SF, and talked me down after the post-interview panic attack.

A run early that morning at Sawyer Lake. Thanks, Uncle Jay.

I went back again today, got a bench halfway through my run, and just told God how thankful I am for all the blessings I have in my life. I have amazing friends, loving family, health, and opportunities. Although I may be in a current state of unrest, I am grateful.

No comments: