Thursday, June 25, 2009

Berry Love

Being in LA is great. I was just telling Lauren yesterday that the only thing better than going to the farmer's market is being able to walk to the farmer's market. As my days are filled with looking for jobs, applying for jobs, and finding ways to stay motivated while everyone tells me there are no jobs, you can only imagine my delight while on one of those "stay motivated" walks, two nice guys offered me a flat of berries for three dollars. That's enough to brighten even the wariest of eyes. For a brief moment. And now I must go, because I am on one of those "stay motivated" breaks. Happy June.

6 comments:

l.j.h. said...

those are huge! they look delicious! t minus: 1 month!

Turley Family said...

yummy!!! They look very delicious!

Karin said...

staying motivated by eating a flat of Strawberry with "smetana"? I'll join your little self motivation group any time...

Sarah Pearl said...

NICE!

Katie said...

Favorite L.A. memory: buying a basket of strawberries at the farmers market, sitting down on the curb, and devouring them right there. They were so, so tasty. My mouth is watering. Enjoy them for me.

ayoungblut said...

I want to say....what a babe behind those strawberries...you look like a teenager! lucky you