Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Webcam

Last night, Lauren and I were chatting on Skype. Love chatting on Skype with Lauren. She was mentioning how I don't really update my blog that often. I said that was mainly because I don't really take a lot of pictures. Well, that was a lie. After every Skype call, I inevitably spend about 10 minutes playing around with the silly features on my webcam software (which I can only access when on Skype) and taking pictures of "myself". Here are a few favorites. This one goes out to Cambridge West 11--I'm still the champ.
Author's choice. The most effective way to limit the Hatfield Chin is to focus on my Hatfield Forehead.
What I would look like as a man with long hair, I think.
This one I'll call "too many tacos."

8 comments:

l.j.h. said...

hahahahahaha
this was not the ocean!
but i think it will suffice

Anonymous said...

Wow. Webcam software takes the game to a whole new level. Those are about the sickest pictures I've ever seen. You are the champ hands down. (Although, I'm thinking Sarah might take up the challenge...?)

Sarah Pearl said...

Oh. my. word. I was laughing out of my chair. Thanks for making me pee my pants. I'm not even worthy to be your competitor. I wish I had that kind of software....

Kim said...

my sister has that software on her mac and we spend hours on it with our nieces and nephews. Our camera does a few things but nothing as stellar as that!!!

laughing loudly!!! the titles totally complimented each pic perfectly!!

it's a GOOD thing you aren't a man with long hair! :)

Kellie and Justin said...

my gut still hurts!
lots of loves.

Stacey said...

I'm so glad you've discovered that computer cameras can do that. I, of course, can't stand to play with it (having my strange aversion to sick faces/pictures--thanks for loving me anyway), but my kids and husband think it's hilarious and I think of you every single time they play with it.

Karin said...

I just about joked when may cough mixed in with the laughing! Men. Awesome pics!

Katie said...

This made me laugh so incredibly hard -- I yelled for Nate, who was shaving his head at the time, and he laughed in that "Nate-I'm having trouble containing it-am I allowed to laugh this hard" way. Thank you so, so much. We missed you this past weekend but are glad you got to celebrate with some classic tuba.