Monday, January 18, 2010

Serendipitous

I've always believed that serendipity was when something you needed came around at just the right time and place, and ended up being even better than what you could have hoped for. My life has been full of change and the unexpected, but rarely in the past 8 or 9 months have things happened smoothly, magically, serendipitously.

Until I recently stumbled upon herb tea with soy milk.

It is the most wonderful part of waking up. It is warm and creamy, there is no dairy, no caffeine, and it hardly costs anything! Perhaps the best part of my new morning drink is that it came about serendipitously.

2010, please say there is a new wind blowing.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Here's to a year full of serendipity. I just love that I get to see you more often.

coolgadgets4u said...

With tea you have an ability to reduce stress and to explore many different types and also types.

It is a relaxing ..and fun.

http://www.rnrprogam.com

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^