Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Bobbin'

Driving into the city to meet up with some friends, I was confronted head-on with some of my least favorite things about city-life: Traffic. Scantily-clad youth participating in some sort of self-destructive rite of passage. Vomit. Bad smells. Thankfully, I got the car parked, locked up, and we headed over to the park for some good times...
Peace, Love, and Dahlias.

Dusk in the park.

Jewels and Kat, soaking up the atmosphere.

Reppin' on MUNI.

It took us a while to get there, but Hardly Strictly Bluegrass at Golden Gate Park was worth it. We made it in time for a great little concert by World Party. Outside. Free. With lots of Happy bobbin'. I much prefer the happy bobbin'. It's a good sign that I don't care how silly it looks--rites of passage be gone. Happy bobbin' live on.

No comments: