Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Sister and I have a Game

We like to try and figure out which side of the family we most resemble. The Hatfields and the Otts both have their strong suits, so it's definitely more of a curiosity thing. And let me just say from the get-go, that both seem to have genes for aging quite gracefully.

Here are two pictures. I think both carry a strong resemblace. If you care to play, I'm inviting you to join the game.

This is my mom's mom, Grandma Jo. Late 70s.

This is my dad's sister, Aunt Mary Lynne. Early 70s.

Any guesses on what I'll look like in about 40 years?

4 comments:

l.j.h. said...

mary lynne all the way!

Jess said...

hmmm... cross. Grandma Jo's eyes, Mary Lynne's mouth.

Ashley said...

good mix I thinks.
how about a body shot... then we'll know for sure! I wonder if gram would go for that:)

Turley Family said...

i am think i see more of your anut in you, but then again i see a lil of grandma in you too. good mix!