Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mi Casa...Su Casa...

If you had any doubt in your mind, believe me that I am fully aware of my nomad status. I just can't seem to stay put for too long before stirring it up and heading somewhere else. On the way to and from and in between, I have become keenly aware of the blessing it is to have friends and family who will take you in and feed you and give you a place to call home for as long as you need it. I have thanked God many times for this blessing, and as I returned to Mexico, really wanted to be able to offer that same blessing to others.

So, after a long search, I found my home. I don't think I will ever live in such a big house for the rest of my life--and I'm all alone! Why did I do this? BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO COME VISIT. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, living and dining areas, air conditioning, pool, washing machine, one block from the beach, complete kitchen, etc... Please do not hesitate to take advantage of this opportunity. I know that air fare is a little high (I am about 30 minutes from the Puerto Vallarta airport PVR), but the dollar will get you a long way down here with food and tours and transportation, and your "hotel" is paid for. But it might not be for long--March, April, May and the first week of June. Check it out...



7 comments:

l.j.h. said...

WHAT A KILLER HOUSE!

Mamie Coffey said...

this house looks awesome!

Ashley said...

Seriously? What an awesome place. You rock for extending such a great invitation! We are off to Catalina next month and would love to come for a visit.

suzanne said...

Linds-- I love the colors of your casa! What a beautiful place-- and thanks for the invitation! Is this going to be the location of the 33 b-day bash?

l.j.h. said...

This isn't really Lauren but it wouldn't let me post under my own name and I know she won't mind if I use hers. Mama says - Thanks for posting the pics - helps me put you in context...early morning: Lindsay is looking at her lovely mural while eating her breakfast papaya smoothie. An amazing find for an amazing woman. Glad it got you for three months. Hey - there's that number 3 again.

Sarah Pearl said...

I vote Mehico for our next RR!!! Let's move it up and partay at the beach instead of Seattle. I have some sweet connections with flights, so that's an option. Run it past the council, but I think I'd be in.

Kellie and Justin said...

love the digs. what kind of deals you gots, sarah? i would love to come...